There's a whole in my heart...
My soul... is bleeding...
I need to free...my mind...
And see what...I'm feeling
Cause Lord knows, Lord knows,
I'm......
I’m tired
~ Kelly Price – Tired
Man what I wouldn’t have done for one more day added to this
weekend. I am physically and emotionally TIRED. I’m sleepy. My eyeballs hurt. I
tried to go to bed early but that didn’t happen so I watched DVR’d shows. Next
thing I know, it’s midnight. Then…well I’ll just say I probably didn’t go to
sleep until sometime after three…and now I’m paying for it.
They say you learn something new every day; well they aren’t
ever lying about that one. I am learning and experiencing a new set of emotions
and feelings. I wonder if this is similar to what a child goes through as they
are learning what emotions are, how to identify them, what they feel like, and how
to express them. I understand what angry, sad and depressed feel like but I
haven’t been quite able to put my finger on this one. All I keep coming up with
are numb, confused, bewildered, and perplexed but I’m sure there has to be a
term to describe this.
Surprisingly, I don’t feel as hurt as I thought I would. I’m
also not as pissed off as I thought I would be. Maybe this is part of my
confusion. I know there has to be a reason for my daughter to have changed so
drastically, done so poorly last semester, and is now denying me like Judas did
Jesus. This is just not linear, I can’t
make the connection. I’ve been trying to do root-cause analysis and coming up
with nothing. Maybe that is why I can’t label how I feel because there is so
much I don’t know that I’m waiting to find out.
*shug* I just know I’m sleepy as heck and would love to curl
up in my bed w/ my sweet Chloee muffin.
![]() |
| Caught someone knocked out on my pillow!
Funk-O-Meter = 4
Days Without 'Cupcake' = 0!
|



No comments:
Post a Comment