“I can cast a spell,
With secrets you can't tell,
Mix a special brew,
Put fire inside of
you.
Anytime you feel
danger or fear,
I will appear
'cause...
I'm every woman,
It's all in me.
Anything you want
done, baby,
I'll do it naturally.
I'm every woman,
It's all in me.
I can read your
thoughts right now,
Every one from A to Z.”
~ Whitney Houston – I’m
Every Woman
It’s widely known that Beyoncé Carter had an alter ego named
Sasha Fierce. Bey said she killed Sasha because she didn’t need her anymore.
She used Sasha to have boldness to do things Beyoncé normally didn’t feel
comfortable doing. Pretending to be someone else allows you to boldly take
actions you wouldn’t ordinarily do in and of yourself. Some people associate alter egos with doing
bad or evil things but some alter egos work for GOOD
I used to have an alter ego named TaTaLicious. C. Love was
very shy, had insecurities and discovered a boldness being TaTaLicious she didn’t
have being herself. TaTaLicious was assertive, brave, courageous and fearless.
It was easier to hide behind TaTa in situations where C. Love would be overly
concerned about being judged, received or viewed in an unsavory manner.
Overtime, TaTa served her purpose and she died off. C. Love no longer shyed
away from what she previously viewed as uncomfortable situations.
C. Love has been grinding for years. YEARS I say! From 2002
when she decided to go to college and quit her side hustles to presently attending
graduate school, there has not been a break. C. Love has been going hard. Raised
a kid, pushed her out of the nest successfully, finished undergrad,
certification courses, volunteered with organizations to help women and the HR
professional community, held down a job and run the household solo, basically striving
to do what she feels is necessary to have the life she desires in and of
herself.
As a result, C. Love
is freakin’ tired yo! Normally, C. Love is very organized, works, goes to
school, fights health attacks and all
sorts of things…and C. Love is momentarily sidelined. Well, Nicki Flash showed
up on the scene snappin’ necks and cashin’ checks for C. Love. Nicki Flash said
the closet doesn’t have to be clean in order to go to bed, just shut the door.
Nicki Flash says every meal doesn’t have to be a home cooked, gourmet
production, ain’t nothing wrong with a bowl of cereal. Nicki Flash flew in with her cape and saved
the day!! Nicki Flash don’t give a damn and if you run up on her will kick your
ass! Nicki Flash is the prettier, better smelling version of a honey badger
because she don’t give a shit!!
Nicki Flash first appeared on the scene 04/13 and is a force
to be reckoned with. A few have asked, who is this Nicki Flash? Where did that
name come from?? Duh! Nicki rhymes with Flash and she is supa fast! The easiest
way to explain it is in analogy form. Remember back in school when you had to
take the standardized test that had a question like:
Cat is to Dog as Apple is to __________:
A.
Fish
B.
Tree
C.
Orange
D.
None of the above
Well C. Love is to Clark Kent as Nicki Flash is to Superman!
C. Love is awesome but Nicki Flash can fly. C. Love is a loving, honest, hardworking
individual but Nicki Flash has super powers and can leap buildings in a single
bound, control the weather w/ the blink of an eye and transcend space and time.
There is nothing Nicki Flash can’t do and she ain’t gonna do a damn thing she
doesn’t feel like or want to do. Nicki Flash is in the building!!!
I LOVE love LOVE the AT&T commercials w/ the kiddos
asking if it’s better to be fast or slow or be able to do more than one thing
at a time. I think until this past weekend, my favorite was the little girl
that said it’s better to be fast so you don’t get bitten by a werewolf and turn
into one, have to shave because you’re hot and say:
ruhhruhhruhhruhhruhhruhhruhhruhhruhh which means, “I wish I was back to a human.”
Well this weekend, the AT&T man was asking the kids about being fast and
the kids were making up fast nicknames. When the little boy said Nicky Flash…the
AT&T man asked why Nicky, he said, “because it rhymes with Flash.” So
everyone just stared at him like “HUH??” and then the little boy said, “close?”
lmao!! These commercials bring tears to my eyes but when I heard the name Nicky
Flash, I knew that was it! For the past year or so, I’ve been looking for a
new, helpful, superhero alter ego…thus Nicki Flash was born. Can you dig it?
Well, Nicki Flash doesn’t really care if you can’t LMAO!!

I can dig it! Fly, Nicki, fly!!!! Lol!
ReplyDelete