Saturday, November 24, 2012

Murphy's dumb ass law!


  

“Met a female dragon, had a fire conversation”
~ Drake 

Wow. This week has sucked ass! Somehow, in the middle of it, I came across something on Twitter that reminded me this is my year; the year of the Dragon! As catastrophic as this past week has been, I have to believe this is the end of labor right before the baby comes. Maybe my baby, blessing, greatness or whatever is being birthed is so big I had to endure this level of attack to try and divert my attention…NO! I’m not falling for the okie doke!  

Sunday- Painful conversation. Whoever says the heart doesn’t bleed is a lie.

Monday – Go through a five hour Glucose Tolerance Test that involved six blood draws…this doesn’t include the attempts when the vein rolled, closed or they missed. When it was all done, I was tired, hadn’t eaten in 15 hours, was nauseated and look like I’m a professional heroine aficionada with tracked up arms. …and still no official diagnosis.  

Tuesday – My mother calls me to inform me they want to spend Thanksgiving with people that have sexually abused me or allowed it. Since they knew I wouldn't go, I could stay at the house and cook while they kicked it. Uhhh no thanks.

Wednesday – nothing catastrophic, but sucked and was still having uncontrollable crying fits from Sunday’s life event 

Thursday – Thanksgiving dinner solo. No elaboration needed. 

Friday – Decide to cheer myself up and found a great movie to go see. Movie was cool. Came out and my car was gone. Car was towed. Once I get to the tow yard, I can’t get my car, call a cab to get home. Get home and cabbie decides to help me by charging my “tip” in the amount of what I need to get my car out and takes me to get my car. About a $300 expense. During this two hour ordeal, there was a lot of standing outside in the cold and wind waiting on a ride to the tow yard, waiting on the cab to get home.  

Saturday – Wake up and my ear hurts, can’t breathe and blowing green stuff. Coughing, chest hurts, eyes hurt, body hurts. Hmmmm….could this be from standing in some back alleys freezing the night before?? Is that a f@#$ing fever too??!!! @$^*#($%U(@$@) ßCUSS WORDS 

I started crying and went to the store to get some kind of medication to combat these symptoms and stuff to make soup. As I was walking to the register, I ran into Santa (no kidding. He looked like Santa w/ a real white beard and hair and was wearing a Santa hat w/ regular clothes just shopping). Santa told me that he knew I had been a good girl this year and that he would send me some Christmas cheer early since it looked like I needed it. Those of you who know me know I still believe in Santa and I’m telling you, Santa was in Target at 8am this morning chilling.  

As I got in the car to go home, I heard Drake say, “Met a female dragon, had a fire conversation” and remembered no matter what I feel like right now, this has been a year to remember. This has been the year of the dragon and I shall rise again. For now, I am going underground, radio silence w/ my Alka-Seltzer Plus Severe Allergy Sinus Congestion & Headache.
 
Funk-O-Meter = 19
(total days in a funky mood from 7/10/12 – 7/10/13)
Days Until Graduation = 259

3 comments:

  1. Blow your fire, my lil lobster!!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohhhh there is a fire blowin' my friend! "There's a wind a blowin'...all across the land!"

      Delete